Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes tryed ! But he only makes when he wants what he wants and what colors he wants not what I want !
I understand as a knife maker I made over 1000 knives sold most and never took an order it just gets to the point where you can't enjoy your hobby when you're under the thumb of somebody else That pics above is a trueblood I think I want a ysyeo center core aluminum template or one made by him preferably that's way below his new cost I have a ttf hdpe littlefoot One of my best shooters but it's through the forks and I don't like them i tide tubes on it and speed shoot with it Love it it's my hand perfectly I want an over the top center core Like this but with color !
Hand Wood Gesture Finger Thumb

If I could fined the right core template that would work I would find some bocote wood and get it put on and buy one of his made i'm Not a maker nowhere near close
Wood Art Cookie cutter Material property Wood stain

One of my best shooter is this I made trying to get to a littlefoot but pfs not ott wide frame ysyeo littlefoot
I want the Quality
Tableware Kitchen utensil Fruit Font Natural foods

Attachments

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya that's my problem I don't have the measurements exactly or I would grind one out of aluminum i don't have the tools to make it right like I want or the exact measurements I do have a Hdpe one but then I just have a trace template to go off of i'm sure I could get one close and make one close but I am not a maker I do not want to be a maker I just want to shoot I would get just a template with some Bacote wood and try one my way
Looks like that might be my only option I can't I can get the measurements I would
I don't even have a printer or I will try to print something off my phone But my Bluetooth printer is in San Diego so back to just trying to buy a frame or one built
Used I cannot afford one of his new ones his prices are way over the top for me thanks for the offer

·
Super Moderator
6,192 Posts
What I was offering is to draw it up vector - so you could get it water jetted or even laser cut - would take a lot of the effort out of making. Essentially be able to 'print' a core.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts