Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
aka. bunnybuster
1,623 Posts
We are all packed up for the weekend.
Heading down to beautiful Alverton Pa. for the 2010 annual slingshot tournament.
It looks like good weather and maybe a little rain..but thats ok.
I have my electronic target ready to be hammered at with some serious steel.
We will be taking lots of pictures, and they will be posted on my website when we return.
www.bunnybuster.com
I am excited to see friends I met at last years tourney, and expect to meet some more really nice people this year. So much fun

If you can make it to the tournament, you will not be disappointed. Lots of friendly competition, lots of prizes, good food, good people, lots of shooting.
Hope to see you there.
Tom
(a couple pictures from last years fun)

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
I know you guys will have a great time!!!! Shoot a .22 blank for me!!!! Looking forward to the pics!!!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Be careful, have fun, and lots o luck

We are all packed up for the weekend.
Heading down to beautiful Alverton Pa. for the 2010 annual slingshot tournament.
It looks like good weather and maybe a little rain..but thats ok.
I have my electronic target ready to be hammered at with some serious steel.
We will be taking lots of pictures, and they will be posted on my website when we return.
www.bunnybuster.com
I am excited to see friends I met at last years tourney, and expect to meet some more really nice people this year. So much fun

If you can make it to the tournament, you will not be disappointed. Lots of friendly competition, lots of prizes, good food, good people, lots of shooting.
Hope to see you there.
Tom
(a couple pictures from last years fun)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts