Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, people. I've been a member on here for a number of years now but haven't actively participated in any threads. I do a lot of camping and always pack a slingshot which I have started using more and more. I've always shot/hunted with air rifles which has become pretty easy with all these recoiless pcp rifles. I aim to become good enough with my slingshot to take out small game for the pot. I'll be sure to use the search function as much as possible before posting silly questions.

Cheers Dave.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Welcome, Dave.

I have always carried a slingshot in my backpack, too. So glad you came into the light.

Use the search function for sure... but do not hesitate to ask questions. People here love to help... and they share links to threads and that save much time... so you can get out there shoot and make things.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hi, people. I've been a member on here for a number of years now but haven't actively participated in any threads. I do a lot of camping and always pack a slingshot which I have started using more and more. I've always shot/hunted with air rifles which has become pretty easy with all these recoiless pcp rifles. I aim to become good enough with my slingshot to take out small game for the pot. I'll be sure to use the search function as much as possible before posting silly questions.

Cheers Dave.
I agree on the pcp rifles. Slingshots will challenge you a lot more, and that's a good thing. Mastering the skill is very rewarding and something very much worth pursuing.

Have fun and welcome to the Slingshot Forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts