Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Mojave Mo
5,582 Posts
I can say with all certainty is that IF this discovery makes it to our shores our corrupt media will let everyone know that this is all make believe that was put together by Russia, China, and Iran actors dressing up like the Taliban in order to make the Biden administration look inept.

· Mojave Mo
5,582 Posts
Yes but the misinformation stills gets through doesn’t it? Your own source isn’t your television, but it is something right? Unless of course your are clairvoyant! The same over here. And likely the level of misinformation intensity increases depending on the country, like N. Korea for example. We have a system in the US called the ‘Amber Alert’. If a child is abducted and there is a witness then the details are reported to the Amber Alert system and electronic billboards will flash the details of the crime along numerous routes along the major highways from which the crime apparently purported. You would think this system would have checks and balances right? Nope. If you piss off your ex-spouse while taking your child to the park you may find yourself on the wrong end of an Amber Alert. No joke the US is polarized by what they see if Facebook, the evening news or radio, papers, magazines, movies and unfortunately in our education system. And get this—-if somebody doesn’t trust their source they will ‘fact check’ Google, Snopes, and Wikipedia for ‘the truth’. In the US right now we are reliving 9/11. Photos and dramatic stories retelling the event. Funny thing to me. Seeing photos of the damage to the Pentagon. No airplane debris. In fact the impact point is roughly a big hole in the building. No airplane wings, no impact slots where the wings should be. I am thinking the wings fell off before impact and were taken away by souvenir collectors. Same thing in Pennsylvania in a field where the plane went down. Big ol’ hole in the ground, but no plane debris at all! Not even a piece of a seatbelt. We were told the plane vaporized in the heat of the impact. Huh? What I am hoping for is that another member of the Forum jumps in with what THEY believe happened and what information they have filed in their brain from 20 years ago. We are all told what we are told. Summary: The people in power control the narrative, always, because the lowly humans are too ignorant to think for themselves.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.