Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I am looking for an nice OTT with wide fork tips around 27mm and around 2 inch shooting gap preferably and that could be hold with thumb support and finally with some type of metal core or all metal ex: (aluminum, bronze, brass) budget is around $100 to 150 :)
Pm what you have and let's see if we can make a deal.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have looked at it I was just want too see if anyone has a custom one that they would like to part with if not then I woul go to Pro-shot :)
You have any experience with the PSTS by any chance?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Lets just say that the PSTS is one of the frames I would never part with. I have an extended review of it somewhere here.
In a few words, it is extremely comfortable to hold, its straight wrist design is applied in the best possible way, its wide forks can accommodate very wide bands. It has a wide fork width, perfect for fixed anchor shooting, while also perfect for floating anchors, where fork width doesn't matter. Its general dimensions are on the small side, while its grip can accommodate virtually any hand size.
What can I say, I really cant find a fault with it. If I was shooting purely OTT, I would only own the PSTS and the Delta Wing.
Btw, dont ever think that this slingshot is anything less than "custom".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts