Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, up for trade is some of my larger frames. As I shoot more, I am finding that larger frames aren't as comfortable as I would like. These are great shooters, but I keep going back to the smaller frames. All of these are in very good or better shape, and no fork hits.

The top left HTS is the thinner of the two. It looks to have a painted finish that has some scratches in it. The frame is not scratched, just the finish and the lanyard is included.

The top right HTC only has about 100 rounds through it. The texture of the original finish is still there. I can include a bandset.

Bottom left is a BikerMike hammer grip. It still has the original bands that came with it. It's a nice shooter, I've found I just don't care for hammer grip shooting.

Bottom center is a poly Seal Sniper. It is in great shape, just too big for my hands.

Bottom right is another BikerMike, I did try to make it fit my hand by doing a little sanding in the thumb area, I refinished the sanded area with TruOil, but there is a definate color difference. The wood is protected, just different color

Brown Food Ingredient Font Wood

Hand Bicycle part Finger Sculpture Artifact

String instrument Wood String instrument Bicycle part String instrument accessory

I'm open to all kinds of trades...smaller frames...supplies...just about anything. I'm also willing to trade 2 for 1 up to all 5 for 1. Send me a PM if interested....or if you need more pics.

Thanks for looking.

Todd

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,553 Posts
The top right HTS is pending, and the hammer grip is back up for trade.

Looking for smaller type frames, ammo, pouches, etc...doen't have to be slingshot related.

Todd

Sorry Reece..had the correct one set aside...just didn't type it correctly.

Top left one is still for trade.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts