Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,601 Posts
Thanks for the info. You know, for my friend. Figured is was something like that but maybe someone was holding the secrets to the universe or something. I have clay ammo as well but really like plinking with bbs and 1/4 inch stuff. Maybe Costco has a big bag on sale....
Bulk 1/4" is very cheap. Check BCTrade and PGN. Tip... Search for utility grade ball bearings and you will save even more.

· Registered
3,601 Posts

· Registered
3,601 Posts
Thanks for the info. You know, for my friend. Figured is was something like that but maybe someone was holding the secrets to the universe or something. I have clay ammo as well but really like plinking with bbs and 1/4 inch stuff. Maybe Costco has a big bag on sale....
Bulk 1/4" is very cheap. Check BCTrade and PGN. Tip... Search for utility grade ball bearings and you will save even more.
BCTrade & PGN - please be more specific - never heard/ seen of either.

Thanks and be safe!

THWACK!
Both sell on eBay and most likely Amazon as well. If you search for "slingshot ammo", "3/8 steel balls", "utility grade ball bearings", etc. they will pop up. Or you can just look for their stores on the sites. PGN seems to have a bit better pricing than BC Trade.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.