Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this on ebay in the collectors bit so i dont think the catapult lads had seen it, I have just won it for £1.75 thats cheap as chips ha ha, i,m made up, it was with some other little bits, cant wait for it to come, cheers jeff

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Found this on ebay in the collectors bit so i dont think the catapult lads had seen it, I have just won it for £1.75 thats cheap as chips ha ha, i,m made up, it was with some other little bits, cant wait for it to come, cheers jeff
...wrong in so many ways...have the police contacted you yet?
[/quote]
why would the police want to contact me ?

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
[/quote]
[/quote]

Probably because at that price you stole them.

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[/quote]
[/quote]

Probably because at that price you stole them.
[/quote]
Ha ha im a bit slow today, i wonderd what he ment, cheers, ive got a nice couple of tubes to put on it, jeff

·
Super Moderator
7,147 Posts
Really nice pickup Jeff! Flatband

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will be put thin tubes on it for my grandson, Jörg is he's hero, he calls him the transformer man, so a metal slingshot will make his day, plus he collect old stuff like coins, so i know he will love it, jeff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.