Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this on ebay in the collectors bit so i dont think the catapult lads had seen it, I have just won it for £1.75 thats cheap as chips ha ha, i,m made up, it was with some other little bits, cant wait for it to come, cheers jeff

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Found this on ebay in the collectors bit so i dont think the catapult lads had seen it, I have just won it for £1.75 thats cheap as chips ha ha, i,m made up, it was with some other little bits, cant wait for it to come, cheers jeff
...wrong in so many ways...have the police contacted you yet?

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Lucky son of a gun!!

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[/quote]
why would the police want to contact me ?

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
[/quote]
[/quote]

Probably because at that price you stole them.

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[/quote]
[/quote]

Probably because at that price you stole them.
[/quote]
Ha ha im a bit slow today, i wonderd what he ment, cheers, ive got a nice couple of tubes to put on it, jeff

·
Super Moderator
6,514 Posts
Really nice pickup Jeff! Flatband

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will be put thin tubes on it for my grandson, Jörg is he's hero, he calls him the transformer man, so a metal slingshot will make his day, plus he collect old stuff like coins, so i know he will love it, jeff

·
Registered
88 Posts
Good for you Jeff. Every so often a guy gets lucky. Of course if your keeping your eyes open for sweet deals you make your own luck sometimes.

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well it came this morning, and it is a real one, was worried incase it was a copy, i had these tuses what Martin gave me, it shoot really well, jeff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts