Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Slingshot Warrior
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this giant folding cleaver made by S-Tec and bought it from www.budk.com, I've found it to be a very reliable blade for the price and as tough as nails and it was relatively sharp coming out the box but I still needed to employ my Smith & Wesson sharpener to give this chopper a sharper edge. But that wasn't very difficult, the blade is 440 stainless steel and has a ballbearing pivot with a very tough frame-lock, it is a workhorse and I can carry this legally in my state even though carrying knives is legal in my state. Since it's a cutter/chopper it would be considered a tool blade even though I could easily use it to defend my self but it's still nice to be in a legal gray area. In conclusion, this folder is the perfect multi-use tool if your a survivalist or collector or working man and it comes in 3 different finishes so pick up one today. PS I bought the one with the black finish. :rolling: :rolling:

Attachments

·
Registered
815 Posts
That will chop,cleave and kill if required.The funny thing about knives and I have all kinds I’ve collected over the years is that most of the time a razor blade is the one that gets the job done for me!

·
Slingshot Warrior
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That will chop,cleave and kill if required.The funny thing about knives and I have all kinds I've collected over the years is that most of the time a razor blade is the one that gets the job done for me!
I agree and legally in my state, this would be considered a tool blade LOL! I like how versatile this knife is, where you can use it in the woods or on the job and on the street if necessary. B) B) B)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts