Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What's funny is that I planned to shoot this frame only to make a video, and then shoot my smaller natty, which I made specifically for precision shooting. What happened is that I never shot the smaller one, I just enjoy shooting this, less "precise" frame too much today!

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
The big question is what beer you're drinking, you gotta keep hydrated :)

Nice video - and your shooting is good.
I went to the super market with the sole purpose of buying a 6 pack of cheap soda water, to be used as targets after consumption. What I found was this European bear which was the same price as soda water.... So, even though I don't drink much alcohol anymore, I took the right decision to get some beers instead of soda ???? Shooting semi-drunk is good for the mental game too!

Edit. The beer is called Classe Royale.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice shooting. Instinctive or not - it is pretty clear that you are lining everything up.
Thanks Raja! Yes, I do shoot instinctively and aiming in exactly the same way. The only difference when I shoot instinctively is that I do not use a reference point.
I am quite sure that my brain, subconsciously, does have all his reference points sorted out though!
Oh, and keep in mind that when I shoot instinctively, a 4cm spinner is the smallest target that I can shoot with good consistency. I am new to no reference point shooting though, and I go back and forth to aiming as fancy strikes me!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts