Slingshots Forum banner

Made a different kind of shooter today

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  dgui 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
This thing surprisingly shoots impressive. After a few shots just to make sure I would not shoot my thumb I was popping holes in cans with 3/8 steel ball.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Darrell,
that dog of yours is looking at you real strange Bud! He may take you to the Vet to get checked after shooting that thing! How many fingers do you have now? Seriously-VERY COOL! The Finger Strap Slingshot!
Flatband

#8 ·
Very interesting Dgui!!!! My dad tells of how as kids during the depression they didn't even always use a forked stick for their slingshots..... they sometimes just used a stick..... they called it a "Single Stalker." "Stalk" as in a stalk of corn or "stick". You very ingeniously made one without the "stalk" even.

#15 ·
I will try that to. How about a slingshot cane? Slingshot Staff? Well there are no end to the ideas and variations. But, they have to work. I think I will change the strap to leather instead of nylon. I like how leather works better. I wonder if there is a picture somewhere are the Single Stalker?

#12 ·
I admit I would scared to shoot it with anything denser than clay, but sure looks like fun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.