Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't need to say much; the photos speak for themselves.

It's based on a Dankung design and is basically just a Nd magnet and a lanyard. The major difference is the clip so that I can loop it over my belt without knocking ball bearings off. I just wanted to test it out cheaply. the magnet and the lanyard cost HK$10 each, or US$3 total for the project.

In the first pic it's a bit over laden. a few less and it's relatively secure. Obviously it doesn't work on lead or pebbles. I like being able to pick out the ball I want and not worry about balls rolling out of the pouch.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
I don't need to say much; the photos speak for themselves.

It's based on a Dankung design and is basically just a Nd magnet and a lanyard. The major difference is the clip so that I can loop it over my belt without knocking ball bearings off. I just wanted to test it out cheaply. the magnet and the lanyard cost HK$10 each, or US$3 total for the project.

In the first pic it's a bit over laden. a few less and it's relatively secure. Obviously it doesn't work on lead or pebbles. I like being able to pick out the ball I want and not worry about balls rolling out of the pouch.
This works Very well - I cheaped out and used the magnet from a dead hard drive.

·
Banned
1,230 Posts
If you go to the pound store\ dollar store\ Daiso.

They have a wrist type magnet holder for pins. You wear it like a watch and has a magnet attached. They are sold as pins holder for dress makers.

Could be a handy tool to hold bb's and steel balls.

The one from Dankung is $9, well I thought twice before ordering! I'm not getting it!

·
Philly
2,595 Posts
I bought a $2.00 magnet cabinet latch and put a loop of paracord on it, works great with BB's.
Philly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts