Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pick up some awesomeness from down south ! From the one and only J5 this guy blows my mind ???? I had seen that IBOJOE picked up a pocket parasite than he got another one ! I new than I was missing out on a great frame and had to have one . I told Joey what I had in mind and he gave some ideas so I said well surprise me buddy and he did .Look at this frame boys it’s beautiful ????????Shoots very nice and feels great in the hand .I also got a LBS and I have a couple of them u can not go wrong with this little frame it straight up rocks ! A must for any collection or the only frame u would ever need . Thanks J5 love this awesome slingmail and thanks for looking guys .Got to go shoot a few balls before work ????????

Attachments

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey PB!! Glad you like them buddy!! .. thanks for being patient ! .. they have a awesome home!!! .. make sure you keep em warm up there in canada man !!! . And dont give them anything to drink after modnight! thanks for your continued support brother!! :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Haha i keep them under my pillow nice and warm ! I can not wait till weekend get out and shooting some cans and spinners . Really like the Pocket Parasite u so nailed it ! just what i had in mind imop its the best looking one u have made so far its like a little tuxedo :) its ready to go out and get to shooting :bouncy: Thanks J

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sweet frames PB.... I really need some TIME to finish my trade item with Joey, so I too can get the LBS fever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks he done a great job ! Ya i hear u on the whole time thing .Doing a trade build myself and i know the next month is not going to be alot of spare time .Holiday season they say :rolling:

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's a parasite in a tux! That's a beauty right there PB. Awesome job Joey!!
I kinda new that you would like it.
And a LBS!! Icing on the cake!!
I like your ammo holder. You've been stitching again.
thanks fella hahaha ya u can tell a Port Boy stitch from a mile away ! Really like this set of frames Joe can not wait to get the cans ripping with my new frames !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts