Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, I hope you all are doing well.
I don't know if this idea has been thrown out there before but I just thought about it now and haven't seen it on here.
So I have several small pouches that I don't use since there are to small for the ammo I use and I thought what if I put some together and make a spinner. And this is what I came up with and wanted to share with you all. All you need is 4 (minimum) pouches and a small screw and nut and your all set. Best thing is that you are giving pouches that you don't use a new use, and you can do the same with old broken ones as well so you get a second use out of them. Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks for looking :)
af0ce24f3283e16372430fb999d7960e.jpg
b6b7545a9111ae5629d8c2f8b5394a69.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice idea and good heads up about bounce outs. You could probably glue them and remove the screw when the glue dried? Or maybe some other type of fastener?
I was thinking of this too with some string in the middle connecting them all I think sewing them together with some strong string might be the best way to go like the microfiber spinner

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
309 Posts
I wonder if you could just lace it through the outside holes that are already there? Or if that would cause them to bunch up?either way, or even with the screw in the middle, it's still a neat idea.
Or just make a bunch of them and attach "stems" to the middle and put them in a flower pot as decoration

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,565 Posts
Some good and interesting ideas about spinners.

I keep it simple and use my GF's ears.

THWACK!

Reactions: JASling
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.