Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a strange 2 years...in the best of ways. Slingshots and much more importantly YOU, crazy kind slingers, have greatly improved my life.

This year will be much simpler in the prize portion and in the drawing portion as well.
I will start a build today AND on April 1st I will have a drawing on video for this flip.

All you do is say "I'm a slinger, too" in this thread and you're entered to win.

Now since my birthday is in March, I am making this years giveaway a single frame in green...but a cool green burlap micarta on an aluminum core that is a collaboration with @drew_bilbrey . If you don't have a Drewshot flip...you should look him up. I hope you like awesome natties and resins with cool stuff.

I will put a few extras in the box and mail your prize to whoever wins...and I will be smiling the whole time.

Attachments

·
Mojave Mo
5,181 Posts
MakoPat!! My first collaboration! Sigh, it really feels like just yesterday!
I'M A SLINGER TOO! With a supercool Phat Dead Ringer thanks to you!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MakoPat!! My first collaboration! Sigh, it really feels like just yesterday!
I'M A SLINGER TOO! With a supercool Phat Dead Ringer thanks to you!
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I know! Time flies when you're having fun!

All y'all are very welcome.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Thanks for the opportunity, but I'll sit this one out because I won Pat's first giveaway and it was awesome. If you don't have a flip made by Pat yet, you will are in for a huge treat! He does awesome work and a collaboration this time around with Drew is huge! Two awesome slingstructacons! Good luck everyone and thank you Pat for your generosity!

·
Neophyte
2,126 Posts
"I'm a slinger, too" Congrats on the two years :) and happy birthday, my mom was born on the 20th!

Reactions: MakoPat

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You fine flipsters make my day.

I have decided to add an item.
Now I am being intentionally ambiguous.

But know this, a recent gift from a SSF member inspired this addition.

So with certainty, to ease the build up, I am including a magnetic ammo fob and a utility pouch.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 60 Posts