Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
LMAO dont see why people hate obama but a slingshot im pretty sure that a sniper has more range power accracy oh and it might kill him

·
Banned
388 Posts
great story! funny as ****.

"...oh and it might kill him" are you implying that a slingshot couldnt kill a person?

·
SSF Founder
5,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

"...oh and it might kill him" are you implying that a slingshot couldnt kill a person?
You'd have to be qiute close aurate and have good ammo to anywhere near a kill shot
[/quote]
I guess you havent seen Joergs videos. A slingshot can be deadly if modified properly, even without a headshot.

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Whether you like the president or not He should be protected from violence at all costs. He is our elected leader.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Great...Just the sort of press we slingshot fans need.
I wonder if anyone in Hawaii is gonna suggest new slingshot restrictions because of this. I sure hope not, but you never know with all the lunacy going on in today's world.

·
Banned
913 Posts
I'm sure we'll all go turn them in if they tell us to....maybe they'll have a slingshot buyback program, look on the bright side!

·
Registered
113 Posts

You'd have to be qiute close aurate and have good ammo to anywhere near a kill shot
[/quote]
I guess you havent seen Joergs videos. A slingshot can be deadly if modified properly, even without a headshot.
[/quote]

In close quarters definitely , from a long range not so much.
I really want to buy one of his slingshots to test the power.

·
Banned
388 Posts
as mutch as i dislike the idea of obama ,he does seem to be a world class peoples politition,we need one like him.

·
No other shooting sport compares.
6,460 Posts
Too bad the link no longer works. I was interested in reading this article.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts