Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Ive been wanting to do this for a while, & I finally got around to it since insominas a beach & Ive been making alot of PFS stuff lately..

I give you: my take on an ergo PFS! :)

Maple ply, brought up to 400 grit and linseed rubbed. All cracks were filled with fine sawdust & sealed with CA. I'm really excited with my first result its exactly what I pictured in my mind! Gotta get some bloody medium tubes for tube protectors!!

Thanks for looking shooters!
37e8acc772caa2b2c07fef06ff5fffe1.jpg
c32930924aebec377a733e9d07a7c0b5.jpg
ae586f34aefcde9fbc750e6e816b967f.jpg
1c227a87617863352cab91d773e38bb6.jpg
12801160a3fb25479eeafd98579eaf46.jpg
a7ee83d24230b6f1b44087bcbbda9b8d.jpg
d68972c2545b9b641e9f649ee53a8fbc.jpg

Sent using two thumbs and Tapatalk.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats nice!
Thanks Matt! I don't know if you guys can tell him the pictures but there is actually a thumb depression where the frames Hoops out on the right hand side. Hope it's clearer to you guys than it is to me lol.

Reactions: Tag

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I saw - really like the shape of that. Tried doing one similar a while back.

How do you find the grip? I found with my one frame the lowest finger groove sort of got in the way almost - almost like you needed the fist two fingers locked in and then a little play for the last 2...
Thanks a lot Matt, you make some great stuff so that means a lot. I find the grip to be perfect, I made a rough out of cardboard a few days ago just to see how it felt in my hand and I kind of kept clipping at it with scissors until it fit how I wanted. Glad you like it!

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Whoa! That's cool!
I'm glad you like it Norseman, cuz it's going in that package Im sending you!

I was actually reminded that I wanted to make this design when I saw your Phantom PFS you posted yesterday. :)

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Like the slingshot and the thought put into it.Great idea with the cardboard .Like the thumb depression.Lots of good stuff there.Thanks!
Thanks a lot Roy, a lot of thought went into this. It doesn't really look like it I know, but I put it off for a while so I can get it right, or half right anyway the first time LOL. It's almost exactly what I wanted I have a few tweaks I'm going to put on the second one but overall I'm happy. :)

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice ! I like the incorporation of the thumb support!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
Thanks alot Joey from you that means alot! :)

I love shootong thumb braced everything so this was a nice addition to my pfs shooting!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts