Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have a printer for targets, so I just made one with the specs discussed, and shot some holes in it at 10 meters and 10 shots with 3/8" steel. I just couldn't wait till the end of the month, so I hope this is OK. Used my Firefox Dankung.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Smitty, your target is smaller than what I printed out. I'll have to check the Millimeter amounts I posted but I will need a lot of practice to even get close to that. But I may reach my next accuracy plateau by the end of the month.

Nice shooting by the way.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I also can't wait till the end of the month. I have a lot of practice to do before I reach Smitty's level! See attached. BTW those are blue thera tubes on the slingshot

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
Ok you go-getters got me motivated, that, and the desire to beat a forecast of rain for a loonngg time. Used my Dankung Jungle Hunter USA w 2040 Cocktail.

I'm happy with my results. I don't shoot targets often because I'm not that great but I think I need to start shooting them more. It's really nice to be able to shoot out your bedroom window tho, too.

One hit is elusive, it's on the W of Winchester at the bottom. Then the two weevil checkers at the bottom.
At least they are strategic hangers so there is positive that can come about with your misses.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,508 Posts
Good shooting guys! I'll have to give it a try this weekend if I can. That Trumark Target is a nice one. You can print it out off their site I think too. Flatband

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
...7 day rule?...
¿Qué?

[/quote]

The seven day rule isn't necessarily a rule. Just a suggestion, especially us that need the practice all month, should plan on getting our official 10 shots in a target done in the last 7 days of the month.

the idea is 7 days gives enough time to account for weather issues.

·
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wasn't really sure, so I shot 10 for practice, then 10 to count.

·
2,153 Posts
Heck Jeff, it's fine with me, although I doubt you need to cheat. It ain't like I'm gonna be in the running for anything anyway. No fair using your dogs though! That I won't budge on! Nope, don't even bring it up!
What slingshot are you gonna use?
What about the pellet gun? fps? Who makes it and where do you get them from? Looks like a nice one. Sheridan? Beeman?

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Heck Jeff, it's fine with me, although I doubt you need to cheat. It ain't like I'm gonna be in the running for anything anyway. No fair using your dogs though! That I won't budge on! Nope, don't even bring it up!
What slingshot are you gonna use?
What about the pellet gun? fps? Who makes it and where do you get them from? Looks like a nice one. Sheridan? Beeman?
Its a cheap budet gun and sights but it does the job, its on the limit for over here 12lb, its a good bunny job, i used to have a Sheridan 25 year ago, good little gun, jeff

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Great shooting guys!!! Are there any practice shots before actually trying the target?
There is no question of practice shots before. Take as many as you like. The main thing is once we decide the 10 shots start, they start, and those are our 10. Remember this is to be fun. the target says it all. Hopefully my will be speaking 10 times in a neat little pattern.

·
aka. bunnybuster
1,622 Posts
I am going to use:
one of my BB pocket shooters.
Hmmmm? I think it will be..
This One!

Brand new..virgin slingshot. Wormy mango.
I will shoot tomorrow.....and get my target sent in.
What is the address?
BB

·
Registered
316 Posts
I am going to use:
one of my BB pocket shooters.
Hmmmm? I think it will be..
This One!

Brand new..virgin slingshot. Wormy mango.
I will shoot tomorrow.....and get my target sent in.
What is the address?
BB
Just upload it here like we have Tom. We are keeping it real simple and easy across the board.
Good shooting!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts