Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
never posted in this section so thought id start off with a pic of my collection,the other pic is of blackthorn cudgel weighing 28 ounces

thanks

marcus sr

Attachments

·
Resigned
1,071 Posts
there was a flash guy at my old karate club tried to do a demo with nunchcuks-hit is self straight in the crackers.hehe

·
Banned
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol same old story mate,ive got a hazel atlatl seasoning at the mo as it goes spanky,just a bit lost as to arrow size?

·
Banned
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have,but believe it or not we had a fellow in the uk who was better and faster,chap by the name of bob mcormack

·
Resigned
1,071 Posts
Man he must have been quick,Old brucey boy was no slouch.
Brandon lee was doing well untill he got killed filming the crow.

·
Banned
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol im gonna burst a few bubbles on here now an piss some bruce fans off,but if u watch fist of fury,in the main fight against against the japanese you can see the chuck clearly bend,and then you can see the chain magically change length,more so at the end of the film when he fights the japanese guvnor,same thing happens in way of the dragon and enter the dragon,for his actual skill and speed you need to watch game of death where he fights dan inosanto,his student and the man who introduced bruce lee to the nunchaku.youll also catch jackie chan and sammo hung in enter the dragon as it goes lol

·
Banned
2,531 Posts
i have,but believe it or not we had a fellow in the uk who was better and faster,chap by the name of bob mcormack
Lol I used them for some 30 years I picked them up after a five year break recently,there was no interest so I removed the video

if any would like a demo I can put one up, let me know

1 - 20 of 50 Posts