Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As Marshall of the Idaho territory I carry a bonegrip flex as my main weapon I have a little small Derringer OPFS you come to Idaho I'm a dual slinging Marshall behave yourself
This is my sig 238 380 hideaway gun holster fits perfect for Bone Grip PFS
Got a quick release snap and because of the way the Bone Grip is shape it holds it in reach down un snap it pull it out also it's on Velcro so you can take that attachment right off if you're just playing around for hours
U don't even need a belt just some Velcro to attach it to stick to anything
And because of Andexterous it's got a slot on one side that I could use to put my OPFS in and it slides in tight easy run with it can move it out when ready to draw down I can do a duel gunslinger my way to the history books both strong side or crossdrsw
Now where talking
I might get 30 cans in one minute and knock 3 quarters out of the air this is just Flippin Fun
Got my first can in air shot 1-100 try's not bad lol

Let's see yours Space Event Machine Carmine Room

Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper

Attachments

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya I m not a maker of sling and yes I did text so maybe I can get one sheet made ,another slingshot and two of those or something in one batch I don't know yet I haven't talk to him
You never know someone might have it and just not want it !:)

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I used a "bad word "in my post I am sorry this is not a "weapon "
The "w" word Really we are all adults here we don't have to use pronouns for words "shift" this is a can hitter that's it that's all I am is a Marshall of used old f-// up cans
Pc stuff usually makes me run for the hills
I couldn't get on any of the British site because you're not allowed to call a knife a "weapon "
My sunglasses are a weapon if I want them to be Got to
Go !!!!
It was real guys I'll play where u can talk like adults with adults and use the words that really mean what the words mean
You guys got some really cool stuff going on have fun

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes! SIR. !!!!!!!! Got my PP slapped by the PC police sorry guys I'll just read and watch from now on no more comments don't wanna hurt anybody's feelings
Words are not action people need to understand that my choice of weapon today is no more keypad Holy shift we have to take a keypad it's a weapon
No one advocated it as a weapon to harm anybody it was a descriptive word only not an action word i'm not the sharpest knife in the world but my God
Thanks guy been fun They're everywhere they're everywhere

·
Banned
418 Posts
I fought the drug war in South America for 10 years for this country can't walk can't move hurt everywhere I'll be damned if I'm gonna have anybody tell me I can't use a word that is in the dictionary I earn the right to use all the words in the dictionary
I do like to makers section I will comment on and they're beautiful work the rest of the time I'll stay out of all this fun just look thanks guys The whole thing was a joke and you use it as a "weapon " against my speech

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
I fought the drug war in South America for 10 years for this country can't walk can't move hurt everywhere I'll be damned if I'm gonna have anybody tell me I can't use a word that is in the dictionary I earn the right to use all the words in the dictionary
I do like to makers section I will comment on and they're beautiful work the rest of the time I'll stay out of all this fun just look thanks guys
really? who's side were you on?

·
Super Moderator
6,192 Posts
I couldn't get on any of the British site because you're not allowed to call a knife a "weapon " - I get this totally - The UK knife carry laws are so strict. Anything thats made to be an offensive erm 'tool' is illegal. Guys want to carry as long as the blade is the right length and its a folder that doesn't lock. Referring to them in the UK as weapons could seriously affect them being allowed at all. Which ironically is the same reason this rule exists about slingshots on this forum.

The fact is laws in different countries for various objects vary quite wildly - The UK slingshot carry is perfectly legal (assuming you don't use it as a offensive weapon, or damage property and follow hunting laws). But it is tenuous, just takes one publicly bad experience to have rights signed away 'for the better public good'. Even though most members are American - its an international forum - with participants of all creeds and age groups.

This kind of topic does crop up from time to time - and this rule does need to be reiterated accordingly. And to be fair - there aren't that many rules to follow. As ex military and a Marshall expected you to be more of a team player.

This is just me weaponising my PC, just going off to sharpen a pencil now ;-P

·
Banned
418 Posts
Team player ? I'm on the pc sucks side . It's funny how the PC world wants you to be just go along with the program with them yet that when you mention your side they are always right you were wrong and they will not tolerate it but you must tolerate them
Lol
Maybe we can get some more of our men raised by the women and we can all think like act like them
I'm gone
And I don't want to think how you think that the words not that bad and you probably shouldn't say anything but but but I am still saying something I am still being a PC piece of crap in your face I'm out of here

Wow and you actually think you're right amazing
you need a history lesson on power structure and when people start telling people what they can think ,say ,do what happens to the country that usually leads to bad bad things and you're just helping

·
Super Moderator
6,192 Posts
I'm not that amazing. And I'm also on no power trip.

I just can't understand why you are so sensitive with regards to this 'issue'. I PM'd you in a friendly manner just to mention about this one rule, no wrist slap. Just so you are aware of it. And you have taken it way further than I would have expected. If your intension was to use the word weapon figuratively thats cool - just mentioned that not everyone may read it that way.

I grew up in a time and place where freedom of speech, and news, was heavily restricted. To be followed by a period of absolute freedom of speech, to be followed by another period of censorship - I have a good understanding how these 'rights' can work, and can affect a country. I too understand the use of false information to sway people's choice - which is much more subversive and worrying.

Its ironic really think most of the members on the forum actually do in fact think the way you do. And as mentioned - your participation is enjoyed and welcome. I really liked the general post here.

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Free speech do you understand those words
Words are words they're not action
Good God man stand up for your rights and stop being part of the problem oh my God
You cannot tell people what to say and what to think
I know you have a hard job
I Blows me away that you even have to do it
If everybody told the thought police to F off we would all be a lot better I'm not saying you're a bad person I'm saying I'm not effing gonna curtail my speech for anybody
I used the term blows me away Oh god call the thought
Police
Stand up for who you are we are Americans we don't let anybody tell us what we can say and what we cannot say
And no matter what you cannot apologize or explain your reasoning or even mentioning that I said the word "u" thought was bad that
U r wrong !!!!! It's ok there are plenty other places to go look and see slingshots you're not the only ones in the world you guys are all really nice to me everybody's been really fun except for the thought police and one other guy who called me an ass but that's OK
Please leave me alone now I will just lock read if you want to get rid of it just get rid of me I don't care stop telling me what I can say and what I can't

·
Super Moderator
6,192 Posts
Look there are words, and there words. You are more than welcome to use them freely. But use the wrong ones in the wrong situation and you can end up in hot water. That is simply fact. It definitely doesn't matter if you are American.

As a police officer if you call someone of colour a xenophobic related name - would it go down well?

The underwritten law of free speech is being able to accept the consequences of using the words you use. No matter how justified you feel in using them.

The rule is there to protect the public image of shooting slingshots. the fact is they do get used for crimes - and to distance ourselves as far as possible from this kind of content and influence will most probably always be a cardinal 'rule' of the forum. A Americans slowly using your rights to firearm ownership use you can probably understand the need to keep the sport as innocuous as possible.

I agree its unfortunate that we live in an era where we have to monitor our word use, where things like pocket knives and similar items that used to be considered expected to be carried by all gentlemen are now considered by many as contraband. And how the few bad apples create a stigma for the many.

I did the IMEP Bowhunters Course a while ago - there was a whole section dealing with how to transport your carcasses into town - trying to hide all evidence from public view.

But such is the way it is...

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry won't read what u said
excuses
Please leave me alone with your bla bla bla
Free speech is free speech you do not get to choose what you want to hear then make a rule on it that says somebody can't see it because it hurts your feelings are you don't understand how to take the comment it's not my fault you have fell in with the PC world sorry for you have a good day leave me alone Just stop
I had thousands of dollars to spend on slingshots and because you're such a fucking ass and your buddy whoever that other one is our dicks I don't want to come back here anymore how fun Fucking Nazis that's what you are
I'm blocking your site
Just amazes me is how one person whining can cause such a problem just read your post go shoot your swing shots and don't worry about it Jesus Christ weapon weapon weapon weapon weapon weapon weapon
I can't post here anymore
U won't have to worry if I said , anything
And this actually was a cool place
Americans do not let this PC world take you buy control their fucking bad people

1 - 19 of 19 Posts