Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
So Many Marbles ------------- So Little Time ;-)
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The cheap wire sling from China and the Daisy F-16, or as I called it a few years ago the "Stealth Fighter" are my go to slings although I have many others. I have made slings for my friends using the Daisy frames or the Chinese wire frames in the past and both have worked out well and both can handle all the tube strength you care to throw at them.

I have made contact with the Chinese supplier of the cheap wire frame slings and may buy 25-50 of them ... Just the frames ---- as adding the handle wrap cordage, tubes, pouch and tube attachments, etc I add myself, the price should be less then .70 each for the frames I'm hoping. I'm buying these frames to make slings for my buddies as they are not looking for beauty, but function.

Below is one of my Cheapo slings with 3050 tubes attached although I can use just about any tube that you can imagine .... Green Dub Dub shoots like a rocket with this sling, I'll shoot any ammo with the right elastic set up to 5/8 marbles/steel/lead using my OTT set up.

Red%20Cheapo%20sm.png

wll

·
Registered
403 Posts
Sounds like what I've been looking for too. :thumbsup:

·
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya know there are all kinds of slingshot and their construction is only limited by your imagination.

These wire slings though just float my boat, they are thin and easy to carry, exceptionally strong, and can be modified to handle almost any elastic.

The fact that they are very, very cheap is a major bonus as I can have one in the car, BOB and where ever.

wll

·
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Having a super problem re-contacting them, so this may be a lost cause ;-( I tried again yesterday day and again today ...will see what happens.

wll

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.