Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.. me and my boy had some shots today ! First he shot at the house at our catch box .. then we went out to enjoy the view at the sandstone bluffs .. really cool place to be .. very peaceful .. I shot at a spent 9mm cartridge that I found there .. and a small rock that I placed on top of a pedge .. was a good day to get out and watch the sunset with the family ... we were both shooting the LBS thanks for looking guys !
1579eba3c44933595361c9dcd42f5c3c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
SLING-N-SHOT
3,686 Posts
Hey guys.. me and my boy had some shots today ! First he shot at the house at our catch box .. then we went out to enjoy the view at the sandstone bluffs .. really cool place to be .. very peaceful .. I shot at a spent 9mm cartridge that I found there .. and a small rock that I placed on top of a pedge .. was a good day to get out and watch the sunset with the family ... we were both shooting the LBS thanks for looking guys !

Nice Joey, good times with the familia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Nice Joey, good times with the familia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy!! And yes that's what it's all about!! :)

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man that's a beautiful spot. Some good shots too. JJ's getting really good.
Thanks for posting buddy love watching you guys shoot.
Thanks my friend !! .. it really is a nice spot .. he is getting good! .. I'm glad he is following me and shooting slingshots .. so cool!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts