Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After all the caos was over my brother Chris (Treeman) blessed me with a mailbox full of awesomeness.
I got new school pictures of my favorite nieces along with some fridge art and a nice card. Then came this cool little mailbox. Inside was a bark on crepe murtle backflip peg head nattie and a beautiful cherry Challice.
Thanks brother! The work on these is superb. Absolutely gorgeous!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I'm glad it finally arrived!!!! Enjoy them my friend! What Joe didn't say is that he sent me a box of goodies as well which had a great frame, an adjustable bench vise and a present for my two daughters.
With all the hustle and bustle, a haven't had a chance to post pics. I'll remedy that in short order. Merry Christmas!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,883 Posts
Wow some cool stuff Joe love that peg head very nice .It always amazes me how Chris keeps the crisp lines the way he does and the different angles . He next level craftsman to say the least . Happy shooting Joe
Alls I know is that Clair went into his side of the basement ONCE........ LoL????????????????
Seriously he's got the building thing down!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Wow some cool stuff Joe love that peg head very nice .It always amazes me how Chris keeps the crisp lines the way he does and the different angles . He next level craftsman to say the least . Happy shooting Joe
Alls I know is that Clair went into his side of the basement ONCE........ LoL????????????????
Seriously he's got the building thing down!
Lol. That's true Joe, one time! She had a look at all the frames hanging from the rafters like a curtain, rolled her eyes and walked away.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.