Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That is Fantastic Shooting. A Super Video. You sure took very good care of that can.
Thanks, dgui. I'm always appreciated when you comment on my videos, because you're the master of the thing.

Thanks for others too, I wouldn't make any videos if you didn't give me inspiration with nice words...

· Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is very good, I had to watch again. This is the age to begin shooting higher level. This fellow will soon be very accomplished.
I had to read your text again, to understand what are you saying about me.
Thanks bud.
@NaturalFork - with a few days of training, you could do that too...

· Resigned
5,341 Posts
Aras, My apology for not being clear. I mean you look to be at an age a fellow will really begin shooting a greater skill levels and it looks as you are already achieving very fine shooting. You have the strength, coordination and the stamina. I just relish in seeing great shooters like you and there are a few others on this forum that are going to get going with this as you have. Also you have shown a greater talent for timing something and being able to connect with it on a level that causes people to stop and pay attention to what is going on. I paid attention to it a few times already and watching you makes me want to do more and get better. Aras, That's some Great Shooting.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.