Slingshots Forum banner
  • Enter Our Dog Days of Summer BBQ Giveaway Now!  ENDING SOON

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Hi We have our EBAY SHOP OPEN to take a look just go to Ebay uk type in Milbro proshot uk and we hope you like what you see
Still a lot more to put up will be doing this all next week.Thank for taking the time to look
hope to get our advert up on the forum with direct links to our Ebay shop and web site
all the best
Pete

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do a compertition to win this........ MILBRO (PRO SHOT) UK

1950'S VINTAGE STYLE CATAPULT

Please
. Its very nice. i will put in a serious entry if you do.
No need for a comp you got it Ali or Brass this is just a one off?

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Hi We have our EBAY SHOP OPEN to take a look just go to Ebay uk type in Milbro proshot uk and we hope you like what you see
Still a lot more to put up will be doing this all next week.Thank for taking the time to look
hope to get our advert up on the forum with direct links to our Ebay shop and web site
all the best
Pete
Link to website?

·
Registered
77 Posts
all the best
Pete
Horsehoe fork !! so pretty, so shiny, my precioussss. sorry couldnt help it.

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
Seen it, liked it, added it to favourite sellers.... and I would have placed an order already but we seem to have so many slingshots criss-crossing the world between us that it would be little more than a technicality right now.

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Seen it, liked it, added it to favourite sellers.... and I would have placed an order already but we seem to have so many slingshots criss-crossing the world between us that it would be little more than a technicality right now.
Hi Dan if you want to post your pictures of the new small TARGET MASTER then please do so
thanks for all your help
Pete

NOTE This is a designe owned bye MILBRO PRO SHOT UK please do not replecate this slingshot in any way we thank you for your kind respect in this matter

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
do a compertition to win this........ MILBRO (PRO SHOT) UK

1950'S VINTAGE STYLE CATAPULT

Please
. Its very nice. i will put in a serious entry if you do.
No need for a comp you got it Ali or Brass this is just a one off?
[/quote]

I like the brass one
.... I'm in shock / love..... dunno what to say.... thank you
I doubt this will be a one off Peter ! ... Thanks again man.
[/quote]

OK send me a pm with your address and post code will fit 1/4 " sq bands hope you like it

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
Hi Dan if you want to post your pictures of the new small TARGET MASTER then please do so
thanks for all your help
Pete

NOTE This is a designe owned bye MILBRO PRO SHOT UK please do not replecate this slingshot in any way we thank you for your kind respect in this matter
I think it better that I don't post any pictures of the master pattern on the open forum so as to avoid gaiving the impression that you had given blessing for me to make a copy. What I made is not a functioning slingshot at all but just a short-cut for you to produce 0.8:1 scale slingshots of your own design.

For the benefit of those who don't know, I found the Target Master that Pete sent me too big for my little girly hands and asked his permission to make him a smaller master to fit my hand. The design and mark remains his and so is the master and all rights to it. My labour is and early Crimbo pressie for my mate Pete.

I would love to see what it's like with your mark on it and cast in aluminium, though! Seeing as it's probably somewhere over Siberia on its way to you, that probably won't be long.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I just bookmarked you and added you to my saved sellers on ebay

·
Registered
606 Posts
Thanks louis hows the shot coming on?
[/quote]

It's all done Pete just get your man to pick it up from me after the weekend if you like, i'll be at home from friday all over the weekend and next week too. I just had a phone call yesterday at 10pm and it was my girl in hospital, a taxi was speeding and went into the back of her motorcycle when she was traveling to work. She is alright just a sore neck but i have been trying to sort at some good health insurance for us both.

Your ebay looks great and the slingshots look amazing, I really hope that next year will be a your year and the business is a big success.

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks louis hows the shot coming on?
[/quote]

It's all done Pete just get your man to pick it up from me after the weekend if you like, i'll be at home from friday all over the weekend and next week too. I just had a phone call yesterday at 10pm and it was my girl in hospital, a taxi was speeding and went into the back of her motorcycle when she was traveling to work. She is alright just a sore neck but i have been trying to sort at some good health insurance for us both.

Your ebay looks great and the slingshots look amazing, I really hope that next year will be a your year and the business is a big success.
[/quote]

Thanks louis hope you girl is ok and will pm you fri with the collection date

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.