Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chef... you are a great dad!

So cool... I bestow on you the title of MacGuyver 1st class.
Thanks so much Pat, you seem like the Uber dad so that means alot lol!

I grew up on Macguyver so thats a big compliment as well. Warms the heart. :)

Thanks for watching!

Sent using two thumbs and Tapatalk.

Reactions: Ibojoe

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Hahaha dude that's awesome! Your son is gonna have the best project in class. His classmates will be shooting tiny spit wads from a pen and your son will demolish them with a huge spitball from his catapult lol! His teacher will have a field day! Lol

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hahaha thanks man! Thats the plan! LOL
Hahaha dude that's awesome! Your son is gonna have the best project in class. His classmates will be shooting tiny spit wads from a pen and your son will demolish them with a huge spitball from his catapult lol! His teacher will have a field day! Lol

·
Registered
474 Posts
Looks great man! Now with mine was out of school so we could fire our mini trebuchet. Well....??? Don't hate on googling to much! Free college! I have gained at least 2 life times of information, so much time and bullcrapping not lost. This is the information age, the book burners are out. There are people that do not want us educated. When it is gone, only those who know will know. Learn everything you can man, learn it qwick. Your body gives out on you before your brain most the time.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks great man! Now with mine was out of school so we could fire our mini trebuchet. Well....??? Don't hate on googling to much! Free college! I have gained at least 2 life times of information, so much time and bullcrapping not lost. This is the information age, the book burners are out. There are people that do not want us educated. When it is gone, only those who know will know. Learn everything you can man, learn it qwick. Your body gives out on you before your brain most the time.
Thanks my friend! And yeah a trebuchet is a lot of fun as well, I built one from two by fours with my dad when I was 17. Used 7 cinder blocks as a counterweight, launched squash about 80 yd with no issue LOL. And I don't have anything in particular against using Google, I actually advocated most of the time. It's just that I have a trivia based mind, full of fun / useless facts, and I generally know the answer to most questions. So it's nice to occasionally be educated without having to educate myself, if that makes any sense. Wow, that just sounded so cocky LOL.

Reactions: ForkLess
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.