Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this little bad boy from Leo Cerna cool little frame it’s 110mm long and 80 tip to tip fits my hand and pocket prefect he great young man to deal with never a problem with his work or time frame always top notch ! Thanks for looking it really is cool

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
That's a little beauty
I have to agree he hit that sweet spot I would not want it any smaller the middle finger wraps around the waist perfectly!
Perfect pocket size also, so never have an excuse for a bit of practice ????

Ooops sorry, you said that in your original post lol

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AKA I have a thin lbs and a lbs that I made (bolbs) and can not tell u how many times be at a store digging in my pocket for change or a car key and next thing I know I have a little frame in my hand and a cashier looking at me strange lol also have a little dankung guy I like to haul around

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
AKA I have a thin lbs and a lbs that I made (bolbs) and can not tell u how many times be at a store digging in my pocket for change or a car key and next thing I know I have a little frame in my hand and a cashier looking at me strange lol also have a little dankung guy I like to haul around
For me it's usually steel balls or marbles, good conversation starter lol That is sweet and a tubes shooter to boot, I like that one. Can I ask what it is?

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats a sweet frame. I like 'em small :)

I also carry one of those little DK Luck Rings around - now a naked General Mini (about 1/4 shorter and way lighter than the Luck Rings) as well...
haha I just looked the mini general up it's a wee little fella and u stripped it down .Yep the mini shooters r fun and still pop a bb straight through a beverage can !

·
Super Moderator
6,192 Posts
Yup - love the little ones. The general Mini is a surprise actually - really didn't think I'd like it - but it shoots so well...

The Ergo one didn't feel great - then go 2 flat ones. Realised the wrap on the ergo was pushing fingers down too low so took that off, and the lights came on :)

The Luck Rings I find really excels with heavier ammo (9.5mm) and tubes - the General mini think about 6mm works best - but they're both demons with BB's.

Band grooves on the Luck Rings would make it exceptional IMO.

Textile Sleeve Grey Baby & toddler clothing Collar

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.