Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Mini Skitty Tail came on vacation to the Uk for a total makeover .Going to make her in cast aluminium for
Skit Slunger and give her a Black Plascoat finish .Must say this is a fine slingshot that Skit Slunger as made and can see why he loves it so much.It will be a pleasure to work and make such a nice slingshot.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Hi Mini Skitty Tail came on vacation to the Uk for a total makeover .Going to make her in cast aluminium for
Skit Slunger and give her a Black Plascoat finish .Must say this is a fine slingshot that Skit Slunger as made and can see why he loves it so much.It will be a pleasure to work and make such a nice slingshot.
Always wanted to visit ...I guess this is as close as I get- for awhile. TY! for the props. Even it being a fairly straight forward design it 'just worked' and worked well for me. Glad MST arrived safely and I can't wait to see what you can do with it!

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well Mini Skitty Tail hols in the uk are over She been made to look fantastic? She flys home this weekend
not going to post pictures of her will let Skit Slunga have the honours
I think he will like the laser work?
Pete

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.