Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Beautiful shot, samurai-like form... no big surprise, seeing the dude is from Finland, where the finest shots in the world come from.

Now. I've been absent for about two years (spinal surgery & other medical issues) and thought I had everything Bill Hays had to offer in polycarbonate, and like the Scorpion, which looks a bit like that Taurus but I don't have bit mitts... my favorite is the Top Shot,of which I have two, each banded differently (to make a long harangue brief, WHERE DOES ONE FIND A MINI-TAURUS!

Checked out the Pocket Predator site & didn't find it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Beautiful shot, samurai-like form... no big surprise, seeing the dude is from Finland, where the finest shots in the world come from.

Now. I've been absent for about two years (spinal surgery & other medical issues) and thought I had everything Bill Hays had to offer in polycarbonate, and like the Scorpion, which looks a bit like that Taurus but I don't have bit mitts... my favorite is the Top Shot,of which I have two, each banded differently (to make a long harangue brief, WHERE DOES ONE FIND A MINI-TAURUS!

Checked out the Pocket Predator site & didn't find it.

Thanks.
Thanks ol'schooll42 B)

Should be out after couple months

https://slingshotforum.com/topic/115446-mini-taurus/

1 - 14 of 14 Posts