Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We seem to be having a problem with the forum. A couple of members mentioned missing posts. I lost 2 PMs from last night. I read the one message but it's gone today from a back-and-forth string. I'm not sure if the recipient received the other.

The glitch likely happened sometime late last night. The bottom of the main page said that I was the only one on the forum for the last hour and I knew that was wrong. Hopefully we can get this fixed.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
yes it removed one of my posts and removed some comments from another post seems lots of people having problems to

·
Registered
400 Posts
Same thing happened to me. I’ve replied to 2 threads today and neither post were visible?

·
Super Moderator
6,185 Posts
I had a load of old message alerts on Saturday - over 200 of them. I suspect the site may have been set back to a recent backup etc.

·
Registered
37 Posts
My posts disappeared and I was no longer able to log in. I thought that I had been banned, but all seems OK this morning.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
I noticed that these issues occur primarily when I'm on a desktop using the standard site, but my tablet using Tapatalk seems to have no issues. Not sure if that's relevant with most people but I thought I'd mention it.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts