Slingshots Forum banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts

· Super Moderator
7,194 Posts
I know I said it 50 times Bud but again congrats!!!!!!! The best part of MJ's shooting was watching the cans really fly off the platform! He was whacking them with 2045 tubes ( I think ) rigged short for less tangle and using 7/16" steel. The shorter tubes in combo with the 7/16" ammo was absolutely deadly on the cans. They were flying 15-20 feet away some of them after being hit! Love that. Let me tell you that was not easy at all. With everyone watching,no matter how cool you are ( and MJ is a cool cat ) you do get the jitters. Way to go Buddy!!!!!!!!

Reactions: All Buns Glazing

· Registered
4,536 Posts
It was a treat to be there to see it in person. I agree that MJ could have done more with not having some of the details to be part of the effort. I know when I have to record and do measurements and all, it is distracting.

· Super Moderator
7,194 Posts
Ray, ya gotta make it one year Buddy! It just keeps getting better and better every year. Hope your schedule is clear one of these times and you can come-you'll never be the same afterwards!!!!!!!

Reactions: jodigirl
41 - 60 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.