Slingshots Forum banner
61 - 80 of 81 Posts

· Premium Member
588 Posts
I mst appologize for not congradualating MJ sooner on his new record.Just been busy and totally went over my head.

Anyway ,he also shot really well in other events

Hope he can relish the record holding title for several years.With the way I have seen the competitive improvement of the shooting since the ECST has began .IDK

· Premium Member
7,824 Posts
I mst appologize for not congradualating MJ sooner on his new record.Just been busy and totally went over my head.

Anyway ,he also shot really well in other events

Hope he can relish the record holding title for several years.With the way I have seen the competitive improvement of the shooting since the ECST has began .IDK
Thanks, Patty!

I know you were very busy at the Shoot, it's no problem :thumbsup:

· WHO???
3,981 Posts
has mj heard back from the guiness people yet

· WHO???
3,981 Posts
I did.

Got the e-mail yesterday that they had received the materials I sent, which is a load off my mind. Now nothing to do but wait.
thats real cool man i have been rooting for you since i watched your practice videos, you really deserve it ,i say that because you have put your heart and time into obtaining your goal and if you do your best i believe it should be yours :twocents: , good luck my brother of wood and rubber :batman:

Reactions: jodigirl
61 - 80 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.