Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so it doesn't exactly have radar jamming capabilities, but it won't go raising any eyebrows on Joe Average when you take it to your favourite shooting spot for a little session. Got it from a neighbor who was going to toss it out as she'd gotten a new one. I already have a very nice wagon for hauling things but my eyes instantly saw this for what it was better offf being when she brought it to the door lol. Two lengths of paracord, an old coat hook, a bottle cap, 6 zip ties, a little tape and about 10 minutes later I had this puppy. I'll be taking for a proper test tomorrow but I threw about 20 marbles into it when I was done and it was working just perfectly, stokes to see how long it lasts. Hope you guys like it and if not hope you got a laugh out of it lol.

Hood Wood Floor Flooring Carnivore

Hood Automotive lighting Wood Rectangle Automotive exterior

Sleeve Automotive tire Jacket Automotive exterior Automotive design

Sleeve Wood Rectangle Tints and shades Automotive exterior

Attachments

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to all you guys! Here's a few pics from today's trip to the store, first photo is it loaded up second is my wishbone, LBS & Y shooter.

Worked perfect!

Outerwear Wood Luggage and bags Sleeve Bag

Grass Pet supply Electric blue Recreation

Attachments

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah @M Mars that was my line of thinking, the playground near my place is quite well lit as well I think that'll be the place to do it. All brick surfaces facing me (back side of the gymnasium wall) and a huge empty field behind me with bright lights lining the one wall, almost too perfect lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts