Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Banned
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pakistani news anchors forced to sell Fruit Juice on live TV. (yesterday night)

A little loss of dignity... but they get to keep their jobs!

NEWS... brought to you by NESTLE! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Banned
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree with Ibojoe
Ok.... Close your eyes and imagine this scene:

It's raining. You are waiting to cross the street. You are wearing a raincoat.

You feel someone's hand from the side touching your collar.. feeling the material of the raincoat.

It's a cop. :(

I mean, creepy much?

Yes, it happened to my brother.

Do you walk up to someone to feel the material of their jacket? I sure don't! :nono:

·
Banned
1,476 Posts
That's a touch strange
Yep. Very strange.

From the news I'm have been getting here, it seems there are many Americans who don't like cops right now.

We over here used to hate cops long ago. Now we have gone beyond that... we just joke about them now. I know for a fact, we got a line of shirts hanging in ever cop station. If the cop needs to go out for something... like fetching tea for the Captain ... he puts on the nearest shirt over his uniform and then goes out. He/she won't be attacked, of course... they are just tired of getting laughed at.

Like this station chief was supposed to lock this lady up... instead he was seen dancing with her:

I need a cop who would catch crooks. Not dance with criminals or feel up my brother's raincoat or ask me for lunch.

What you said about feeding a cop... I would do that in a second for a soldier. Or a fireman.

I just created this thread to post about stuff that might have seemed strange before.. stuff that never happened before... is happening today like it was nothing. The world is getting weird and I don't know why.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Right now we have a group of people claiming Winston Churchill was a fascist and therefore intent on defacing his statue in Parliament Square - despite Churchill fighting and defeating Nazi fascism in our darkest hour - while another group who possibly do have some fascist sympathies equally intent on defending Churchill's statue from those who say he was a fascist.

Keeping up?

Heavyweight champ Tyson Fury has told PM Boris Johnson to 'grow a pair'. The rozzers are doing their best to keep the peace with short sticks of wood and have my sympathies.

Churchill is in a box for his own safety.

Yep. UK.

·
Banned
1,476 Posts
Old video of cop doing stunts in traffic. He was there for crowd control but saw a news van. He asked them to film him doing stunts on his bike so his wife could see him on TV. Then he banged into a pedestrian. He was suspended later.

Lady cop found dancing while assigned for guard duty.

And another example of what they think is "crowd control" (you yourselves are creating a crowd you muppets).

Useless people. They have too much free time. :screwy:

And they are getting worse, not better.

Anyway.... I'll try to move away from cops in this thread ... I don't even want to think about these people any more.

·
Konrad
366 Posts
Avinor, I couldn't resist the temptation to share my opinion. Here in Australia we call it infotainment. All the channels will present a so called story giving airtime to so and so company or products presenting it as news worthy. It happens very much so here it is just a little more subtle and very manipulative. Every one has a agend and airtime is very expensive. I know I was a actor for a short time and If you could get a commercial you were nearly set for life with royalties.

Please remember that airtime is very expensive and someone is tryiing to get money out of it somewhere. We have sport here (cricket) owned by jamie packer and it is on all the channels and in the commercial breaks there are betting commercials. Guess who owns that? You guess it, jamie packer. They are just present it differently but it is all a con.

About cops, keep your head down, stay safe. Do your best and get old, They can be corrupt and good ones here too. Check out roger rogerson (very dangerous). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Rogerson

One of my essays at technical colledge was on police corruption, I trolled thru the state library's news clippings from, 1970's - 1990's and it was enlightening to say the least. The most dangerous people in the world are corrupt police officers, don't worry New York knows all about it.

the godfather theme song

Salutations PK

·
Mojave Mo
5,373 Posts
Police officers. You were a lucky kid if you grew up knowing who ADAM 12 was. I figured out through my life that if a Police Officer yells, FREEZE!, it'll take me a good half hour to move my limbs again. In my opinion if you yell back WHY?!, then you deserve whatever is going to happen next.
Racism. I don't get it. My neighbor is so racist that I hope he strokes out, gets picked up by a Black Ambulance Team, gets delivered to an Indian Doctor, and if he survives that then he has to go through Chinese Therapy and then have a Mexican Nurse live with him to change his diaper.
I got to live on a Caribbean Island for a year or so back in the 80's. I got picked up hitchhiking by a Rastafarian who asked me a question. "How is going for you living on dis island Mon?" I said, "It is getting better everyday, I think the island people finally accept me". He replied, "No Mon, it is you who finally accept dem Mon."

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
271 Posts
Police officers. You were a lucky kid if you grew up knowing who ADAM 12 was. I figured out through my life that if a Police Officer yells, FREEZE!, it'll take me a good half hour to move my limbs again. In my opinion if you yell back WHY?!, then you deserve whatever is going to happen next.
There is the same lack of respect (and fear) of police officers in this country. Which leads to situations like this, defused only by the singular bravery of the police officer who intervened. Remember our constables are armed with wooden truncheons, not guns.

Not to say coppers shouldn't have the piss royally taken out of them because they'd laugh at themselves too. Being British.

June 11, 2020

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Racism. I don't get it. My neighbor is so racist that I hope he strokes out, gets picked up by a Black Ambulance Team, gets delivered to an Indian Doctor, and if he survives that then he has to go through Chinese Therapy and then have a Mexican Nurse live with him to change his diaper.
I got to live on a Caribbean Island for a year or so back in the 80's. I got picked up hitchhiking by a Rastafarian who asked me a question. "How is going for you living on dis island Mon?" I said, "It is getting better everyday, I think the island people finally accept me". He replied, "No Mon, it is you who finally accept dem Mon."

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Best. Reply. Ever.

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tag and MOJAVE MO

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Right now we have a group of people claiming Winston Churchill was a fascist and therefore intent on defacing his statue in Parliament Square - despite Churchill fighting and defeating Nazi fascism in our darkest hour - while another group who possibly do have some fascist sympathies equally intent on defending Churchill's statue from those who say he was a fascist.

Keeping up?

Heavyweight champ Tyson Fury has told PM Boris Johnson to 'grow a pair'. The rozzers are doing their best to keep the peace with short sticks of wood and have my sympathies.

Yep. UK.
"..in a box for his own safety."

The forums on fire today lmfao.

·
Registered
271 Posts

Keeping up?

Yep. UK.
"..in a box for his own safety."

The forums on fire today lmfao.

Comical of course, and laughter is the best response at the ****ing idiots that did it.

This, then this.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.