Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
smitty wich between all chinese stuff are you using in your's cattys?. I tested extensively 1745 but ended gaving my pref to the 2040 8 strands, 13 cm (my draw is 28) set. I find this exteremely fast (but I use 8,6 mm leads balls), effective and letal too and, for what I understood, is also a very popular combo between chinese hunters. Now I have some blue chinese 0,55 flat bands looped on my baby-cougar, secured as per Fish pictures, with an o ring at the top of the fork /I am not shure is an ideal solution because it stops loop's drift).
But still, when huntuing, I go back to tubing.
I am whating some gold thera too, and see if I like those more than tubes.

·
Registered
266 Posts
smitty wich between all chinese stuff are you using in your's cattys?. I tested extensively 1745 but ended gaving my pref to the 2040 8 strands, 13 cm (my draw is 28) set. I find this exteremely fast (but I use 8,6 mm leads balls), effective and letal too and, for what I understood, is also a very popular combo between chinese hunters. Now I have some blue chinese 0,55 flat bands looped on my baby-cougar, secured as per Fish pictures, with an o ring at the top of the fork /I am not shure is an ideal solution because it stops loop's drift).
But still, when huntuing, I go back to tubing.
I am whating some gold thera too, and see if I like those more than tubes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.