Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!! I finished up a pretty crazy build it's a modified LBS .. 75mm outer fork width .. a 20mm fork gap .. same curves as the LBS !! The face is ghost black g10 .. and the back is resin with 100$ bill pieces ! A 6mm solid brass on to match the gold swirl I added in the resin .. Looks pretty crazy right!! Haha .. hope u all like it! LBS babbyyyyyyyyy!!! ;)
d98f93c3e1a722a659943bd219b1bf13.jpg
a7b577971e9e5a14830ea2131b026d32.jpg
4e004f99993b4258abc9cadca4317cd8.jpg
ac985a4936477761adfba97f320b70bf.jpg
b29afff2a81834d5ee6f5a35ffc69d29.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
SLING-N-SHOT
3,723 Posts
It amazes me what people would want and ask for on their customs!! ...And it's just great that we have a builder who will rise to the challenge of cutting up a perfectly good 100 dollar bill! The resin is superb as well - it's very, very clear!!!
agreed @urbanshooter...........Joey's work and creativity just amaze me............all I want to know, is " WHO " supplied the $100 bill, LOL.

*** @Joey Jfive Lujan, also agree on the clearness of the resin....I am sure ( if it's no trade secret that is ) there are more than one person on here,

that would love to know what material you use ? ****

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It amazes me what people would want and ask for on their customs!! ...And it's just great that we have a builder who will rise to the challenge of cutting up a perfectly good 100 dollar bill! The resin is superb as well - it's very, very clear!!!
Thanks brother !! Means alot my friend .. yes it's a crazy one! And I love it! Haha .. cane out pretty sweet!

·
Registered
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
agreed @urbanshooter...........Joey's work and creativity just amaze me............all I want to know, is " WHO " supplied the $100 bill, LOL.

*** @Joey Jfive Lujan, also agree on the clearness of the resin....I am sure ( if it's no trade secret that is ) there are more than one person on here,
that would love to know what material you use ? ****
Thanks a bunch buddy! . It was a fun 1 for sure ! .. the one that supplied it was John nicholson !! We have been talking about this one for quite some time! Finally made it happen ... I have used many types of epoxy resin .. and you can get these results with all of them .. all about elbow grease and patience :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts