Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mojave Mo
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Santa sent one of his Elves over with a note. 'Here are some supplies, make yer' own damned toys!'

Marona, Purpleheart, Maple, Walnut all board cut 7/8" thick and enough sandpaper to knock out a couple that are still on my list.
7772832546937625b7f1942234f4793d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yes! Yes! Yes! .... Now you can make a real fancy Catch Box :bonk: ha ha guess not! ....... just drooling :drool: over that beautiful Purpleheart !

ENJOY!

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
985 Posts
Whoah. That's some beautiful wood my man. Congrats.

Reactions: MOJAVE MO

·
Mojave Mo
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have managed to put together some shootable slings but this will be my first go into making a real boardcut frame (s). I have two projects almost complete with a SlingNerd Sample pack of exotic woods on my bench right now. I am still working most of my frames by hand so you are looking at 10+ years of slingmakery supplies on that table!! MM

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have managed to put together some shootable slings but this will be my first go into making a real boardcut frame (s). I have two projects almost complete with a SlingNerd Sample pack of exotic woods on my bench right now. I am still working most of my frames by hand so you are looking at 10+ years of slingmakery supplies on that table!! MM

Looking forward to having a peek at your creations out of those beautiful woods. I've made several slings already in the last 3 months since taking up the sport but nothing with exotic woods. Should be fun.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts