Slingshots Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
2,754 Posts
choke cherry syrup...OH my heart! Quakie isn't to dense, might want to laminate. Man I'm going to miss my old desert bud, what we gonna comiserate about now?
How about urbanization of the desert? Give it a year, you will be living in Calizona, just SE of Nevadafornia.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Ya, it's started already, Phoenix is ruint and it's coming south. My house has doubled in assessment in the last 6 years. Where they going to find the water for all this?

· Mojave Mo
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
choke cherry syrup...OH my heart! Quakie isn't to dense, might want to laminate. Man I'm going to miss my old desert bud, what we gonna comiserate about now?
How about urbanization of the desert? Give it a year, you will be living in Calizona, just SE of Nevadafornia.

Ya, it's started already, Phoenix is ruint and it's coming south. My house has doubled in assessment in the last 6 years. Where they going to find the water for all this?
The Colorado River silly! It has run for thousands of years, it'll run clean for a 1000 more!!

· Mr. Mars
352 Posts
The Colorado River silly! It has run for thousands of years, it'll run clean for a 1000 more!!
I didn't know the Colorado runs through Arizona.

· Registered
2,754 Posts
Had to look NC up on the map. I'm not much of a traveler, If I get more than three states away from the pacific, well I just get spooked.

Then I Googled Huntsville. Voted the manliest city in the USA. Cost of living...Hope you got some loot socked away. Located on a river so slingbows are the order of the day.

I think it's only fitting that we come up with a new name for 'ol Moses. It's the least we can do.

I submit..."Manly Mo"... in keeping with the theme of his new city! :woot:

· Mojave Mo
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Had to look NC up on the map. I'm not much of a traveler, If I get more than three states away from the pacific, well I just get spooked.
Then I Googled Huntsville. Voted the manliest city in the USA. Cost of living...Hope you got some loot socked away. Located on a river so slingbows are the order of the day.
I think it's only fitting that we come up with a new name for 'ol Moses. It's the least we can do.

'Manliest'..... that's a little weird, isn't it?

· Mojave Mo
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

Now try 'Huntersville', NC. I am not sure I wanna know more than that for now.

· Registered
2,754 Posts
Hey, I don't know just what qualifications are for the manliest city vote. But...You are south of the Mason Dixon line, maybe that says sump'en, I don't know. ;)

Huntersville ..Huntsville.. They all look the same to me. Should have named them Pocatello then there'd be no doubt.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.