Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
I have had a pretty low week due to some health issues known as migraine-suck!

My favorite windy, wet, and chilly time of year and little to no trail time or work done... so I was pretty grouchy/moppy...
Bam! Check the mail and was gifted some SSF history in the making and some of my favortie frames. I love prototypes and handmade repurposed items. Before you even use them.they have history (connection to others) and personality.

I was literally overcome with joy. Mo is a desert rat and I am a river rat... we have a very similar outlook and habits. So I had to take a moment to just sit down and say thanks to winds, send some smoke, dry an eye, and just be thankful for friendship.

Now here is the pic of these famous frames (although thanks to my determination and Skropi's challenge I have 3 months and 2 weeks til I shoot 'em). PS- my physical limitations are well overcome thanks to Phatty Assistive Technology.

Thanks SSF.
Thanks Mo.

If I could I would cook Thanksgiving dinner for all of ya! And that means pies for dessert and pies to take with you.

Attachments

·
Mojave Mo
5,165 Posts
I have had a pretty low week due to some health issues known as migraine-suck!

My favorite windy, wet, and chilly time of year and little to no trail time or work done... so I was pretty grouchy/moppy...
Bam! Check the mail and was gifted some SSF history in the making and some of my favortie frames. I love prototypes and handmade repurposed items. Before you even use them.they have history (connection to others) and personality.

I was literally overcome with joy. Mo is a desert rat and I am a river rat... we have a very similar outlook and habits. So I had to take a moment to just sit down and say thanks to winds, send some smoke, dry an eye, and just be thankful for friendship.

Now here is the pic of these famous frames (although thanks to my determination and Skropi's challenge I have 3 months and 2 weeks til I shoot 'em). PS- my physical limitations are well overcome thanks to Phatty Assistive Technology.

Thanks SSF.
Thanks Mo.

If I could I would cook Thanksgiving dinner for all of ya! And that means pies for dessert and pies to take with you.
PIE!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Mojave Mo
5,165 Posts
What a score! I also really like Mo's work - he's like a super eclectic practical element artist. Always looks cool - functional and always, a twist.
Wow. Thanks Matt! I am the son of a Truss Builder, not a Cabinet Maker. It needs to be sturdy, straight 'enough', and effective at its purpose. I am afraid to make it too pretty just in case somebody thinks I am made out of money and follows me home to steal my slingshot.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So we can clearly truss, M. Mo.
Thanks, all.
I have so many cool SSF frames I may just biuld a display case.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts