Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! So, a few months back I was pouring some resin and let some harden too quick on me before I got to embed what I originally wanted to put into it in it. Being one to not waste resin, I dropped a dollar bill on there and poured more resin over the top. Long story short, the Moneyshot was born. This sling was named by @JTslinger and was traded to the man himself at SEST this year. Was a fun little shooter to build. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That came out great Drew, I like that a lot
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!
$uper NICE one!! Another flip...another dollar$$ I'm sure some people are GREEN with envy and would like to own this one! Always good to have MONEY in hand and hope it won't slip through your fingers!! I'm betting that this is ONE dollar that inflation can't effect :yeahright:
Lol! Thanks!

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
955 Posts
Drew you continue to amaze with these resin builds! I almost left my seat when I saw that! I'm curious, how long does it take before the resin starts to take on a yellow tinge? I had a piece of resin art that color, but it was really old. Absolutely gorgeous work!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Drew you continue to amaze with these resin builds! I almost left my seat when I saw that! I'm curious, how long does it take before the resin starts to take on a yellow tinge? I had a piece of resin art that color, but it was really old. Absolutely gorgeous work!
To my knowledge, it takes a long time. However. I've had unused resin turn yellow in the bottles. Has a shelf life of about a year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts