Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well when mine came yesterday, I wondered how it ever made it, raggedy box, tape n' all, opened it up, fine condition, ordered extra 20-40 tubing, looked like a mile of it, had 2 sets of bands with pouches, fork and all in perfect shape, excellent workmanship, nice picture on how to hold and shoot.
Tried with 5/8 marble at phonebook with stiff cover, penetration with yellow bands 90 pages, switched to black bands, penetration 149 pages, tried couple times, all bout the same.
Seemed like short draw=it is, my draw is 31,-> with Dankung 26", so checked draw weight at 26"= with yellow bands +- 18pounds, with black bands 24 pounds +-
am impressed, it's a nice small slingshot, will probably use it a lot, stoppped by the dollar store and bought 4 bags of 1/2 marbles at $1.00 a bag of 100, use these till i get all squared away with this dude, nice lil fun toy for the geezer to play with

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
I,m thinking of getting one for hunting game birds, but a little worried about the way they rapped them to send, your the 2nd one to say they were badly rapped, i think they would be ideal for short range hunting in among the trees, plus the tubes seem very cheap to buy, I love the look of them its just a shame you cant buy them in the shops in the uk, good shooting with yours, cheers jeff

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
I really enjoy shooting my Dankungs also. I don't know what it is, but they are fun to shoot.

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
You win the admiration and praise of The Fellowship Of The Sling!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts