Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lucky enough to have off yesterday, the day was spent with my littles. We dropped off the little little at the sitter while we went to a Dr appointment and decided to start working on her slingshot afterwards. After some thought about what type of elastics could be used that she could pull back easily but without enough power to break anything should she pick up something other than a Nerf ball or those pointless plastic balls that come with the Barnett Covers, we took a trip to the craft store for some elastic strips found in the sewing section. Five minutes with a torch and hammer to straighten the forks and they were ready to attach. She's got the attention span that comes with her age but she was thrilled to shoot with me for a few minutes before it was on to other things.

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, it's pretty exciting to see the shooting bug get passed along. That's supposed to say Barnett Cobra though, I guess my phone thought I was talking about bed sheets or something

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Haha ya kids r awesome to get some extra toys into the house I bet she wants a scout or a pocket predator sling next

1 - 4 of 4 Posts