Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Neophyte
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was up tonight with insomnia so I figured I would count my slingshots. I knew I had a few here and there but I am honestly surprised at the total: 96. I have a problem is seems lol. I either need 4 more or I need to get rid of some of them :)

·
Neophyte
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have one out bound but five inbound. I think when I hit 100 I am going to go through and pick the ones I want to keep and sell or trade what ever is left. I have slingshots that I don't know the last time they were shot and that is just cruel do deprive a sling of being shot. Thanks for the comments, you all are some awesome people :)

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I have one out bound but five inbound. I think when I hit 100 I am going to go through and pick the ones I want to keep and sell or trade what ever is left. I have slingshots that I don't know the last time they were shot and that is just cruel do deprive a sling of being shot. Thanks for the comments, you all are some awesome people :)
DIBS!!

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,522 Posts
Yes we are, and thanks for acknowledging us - we need all the respect we can get - ; )

THWACK!

Reactions: Stankard757
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.