Slingshots Forum banner

Morning at the Zoo

507 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Grandpa Pete 
#1 ·
Well usually on Sunday morn for the last 6yr, been 13 of us go airguns shooting, but since the virus thingie, not happening,

So just a settin here, drizzly morn lookin at my bird feeder, got woodpeckers, finches, redwings, cardinals, and many others a feedin, on the ground 7 squirrels (3black/4grey), 1 groundhog, 4 rabbits, 1 chipmunk, 1 deer just passed thru,,,,,, dam, and I live in a town,, ok so I'm in a woods and it ain't much of a town, but we enjoy the critters, I go a catapulting after it quits a drizzling, just shoot pesky starlings and garbage birds, wuppp, gotta make another pot o coffee,, later=== Bugar

#5 ·
I can relate. We live in an older subdivision on the edge of town. We have large lots but we certainly do not live in the woods. We have a resident herd of mule deer that wonders around the neighborhood with regularity. We have the occasional mountain lion or bear sighting. Raccoons, skunks, too many great squirrels, and at certain times of the year, thousands of Canada geese hang out on the lake two blocks from our place. With the coronavirus stay at home orders wildlife are moving into towns all over the state, especially in the mountain towns. A couple hundred elk took over down town Estes Park last week.

GP

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.