Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
I'm a dentist so I'm giving shots but not shooting. :)

Fun but not as fun.
I don't know, sticking needles in people and drilling sounds like a not to bad day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a nice way to work out your aggressions but the pipe, a cup of coffee and the slingshot look better yet.

What a great way to start the day!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Thanks for the wishes - but not even close for me. I am at work, my in-box groaning under the weight of new projects, my out-box gathering dust.

Looks like you are having a great day. Enjoy!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm a dentist so I'm giving shots but not shooting. :)

Fun but not as fun.
I don't know, sticking needles in people and drilling sounds like a not to bad day

It's a nice way to work out your aggressions but the pipe, a cup of coffee and the slingshot look better yet.

What a great way to start the day!
It was the first morning of quiet I've had in several months between family issues and kids home from school.... gotta take a moment to breath when you can, and this morning was too perfect not to put on hold for an hour or so while I had my cup and bowl.... usually I'm reading when I steal moments like this, but the can was making fun of me so I had to pop it a few times to teach it a lesson.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the wishes - but not even close for me. I am at work, my in-box groaning under the weight of new projects, my out-box gathering dust.

Looks like you are having a great day. Enjoy!
Yeah, I've been there. Luckily Monday's are my Sunday, so my in/outbox have the rest of today to rest before I start pounding away at them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts