Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Mojave Mo
5,166 Posts
This thread is really just to let y'all know what a badazz Natty maker The Treeman is!
He took this Maple Antler and did his makery magic and made something awesome. This is my first Maple Natty. When you ping the frame it sounds like a hard line drive between 3rd and short! The grain will never be repeated. The Peghead because Eldon77 hooked me up with a Red Star Lion Mouth that is so easy on the hand and sightlines.
The handle might look long but it is too cool to modify. Like a busted antler if fits my broken soul and tucks into my waste band like a long barreled 44magnum! Suffice to say this Natty has more character than Daffy Duck!!
Props to The Treeman Natty Factory!
c342e6b7437c5d7a6b2ceadba84b1d41.jpg
147a002d57cf8dc68ca354a55fe6035c.jpg
932e69cd71666ead134b0b6d8d6607a4.jpg
2e07247d406c73e8e10a8f269ee9c1ad.jpg
a3c7b6898b5df146ed4b8126f8030542.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Neato keeno!! Have you shot it yet? What is the distance between pegs center to center in INCHES? Lately, I'm off on a new line of thinking having to do with fork width.

·
Mojave Mo
5,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Neato keeno!! Have you shot it yet? What is the distance between pegs center to center in INCHES? Lately, I'm off on a new line of thinking having to do with fork width.
SJAaz. Center to Center is 3 1/2". In millimeters that is just under a half-mile, give or take.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
This thread is really just to let y'all know what a badazz Natty maker The Treeman is!

Bro, that's old news!!! :naughty: That's a very nice flip, for sure!!

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
SJAaz. Center to Center is 3 1/2". In millimeters that is just under a half-mile, give or take.

3 1/2" check! I'm writing this down for future reference.

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,408 Posts
Thanks guys for all the kind words. That was definitely a unique fork when I started.Mo, I'm so glad you're enjoying it. It does have a solid sound when you ping it. It rings like tone wood.
Very cool sling Chris.....tone wood you say(?)......should have made a flute sling from it,
I love grain in it though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Thanks guys for all the kind words. That was definitely a unique fork when I started.Mo, I'm so glad you're enjoying it. It does have a solid sound when you ping it. It rings like tone wood.
Very cool sling Chris.....tone wood you say(?)......should have made a flute sling from it,

Sure! Now ya tell me!!! That would have been perfect on that long handle. Doh!!

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,408 Posts

Sure! Now ya tell me!!! That would have been perfect on that long handle. Doh!!
LOL....I've been working off and on for a while on a Japanese Maple one that I'm leaving the handle long like this because of a really nice knothole down low.......it has some gorgeous grain too.
9dc2e0236c869ac4731ffdb77c203586.jpg

58be1f62fc265495e02a9475539ce33b.jpg

aaf3fe7723aaf0f6dfbd84fdbbc4210e.jpg

1 - 20 of 31 Posts