Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5,014 Posts
Yowzzaaa!!! Nice work Mo! .. I like it! ... I was prepared to give it a a go! .. but u made it happen.. i have made a couple with swells on them .. some with the opposite side swell i call it a finger swell .. and then a couple palm swells.. I prefer the finger swells.. but I prefer flat even more ! Lol .. I guess we are all different and have different hands .. u did great man!!! .. the maple looks cool on the carbin

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

· Registered
5,014 Posts
Yowzzaaa!!! Nice work Mo! .. I like it! ... I was prepared to give it a a go! .. but u made it happen.. i have made a couple with swells on them .. some with the opposite side swell i call it a finger swell .. and then a couple palm swells.. I prefer the finger swells.. but I prefer flat even more ! Lol .. I guess we are all different and have different hands .. u did great man!!! .. the maple looks cool on the carbin

Thanks J5! I am not prepared to go into the Palm Swell business so you are safe for now!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Hahahaha .. your crazy dude .. it looks sweet! .. hope she handles better for you!

· Registered
5,014 Posts

Thanks J5! I am not prepared to go into the Palm Swell business so you are safe for now!

Hahahaha .. your crazy dude .. it looks sweet! .. hope she handles better for you!

Yo J5 I can send you the blueprints.....for a price!!

name your price Mobro!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.