Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today I recieved a parcel from my good friend Mr. Brooks! .. he sent me a bunch of stuff .. as he always outdoes himself ! .. a raptor style shooter in English yew !! Very comfortable .. he added a bit of a webswell to it! .. always wanted a English yew frame .. and I cant thinking a better guy to make me one! . Sent another super ergo yew frame as well ! And my 2nd fox!!! I love it!! .. great work brother !!! But I can tell u this .. the cottontails will NOT be liking it this winter !!! ;) ... and the little natural he sent us just so semitrical!! Too cool Brook! He also sent some candy that my son couldn't wait to open (and didnt ;) ) lol! .. and some seashells that he picked up on the beach .. these are going into some resin sometime in the near future ! .. he included some .65 sheshou and precise natural flatband .. his packages are always like Christmas! .. thank you my friend ! Now I'm off to shoot these beauties ! ;)
4e31d98430701770892591ad814ed782.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The man can do up a care package! Nothing like the English Yew wood. The fox is a SUPER frame and just your size brother. Your gonna be busy testing all that . Congratulations!!
Way to go Brook
Thank you brother ! :) .. i really love the stuff he sends... just a genuine great guy! .. making friends like you.. him .. and others on this forum makes it ALL worth it! .. love it!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Well today I recieved a parcel from my good friend Mr. Brooks! .. he sent me a bunch of stuff .. as he always outdoes himself ! .. a raptor style shooter in English yew !! Very comfortable .. he added a bit of a webswell to it! .. always wanted a English yew frame .. and I cant thinking a better guy to make me one! . Sent another super ergo yew frame as well ! And my 2nd fox!!! I love it!! .. great work brother !!! But I can tell u this .. the cottontails will NOT be liking it this winter !!! ;) ... and the little natural he sent us just so semitrical!! Too cool Brook! He also sent some candy that my son couldn't wait to open (and didnt ;) ) lol! .. and some seashells that he picked up on the beach .. these are going into some resin sometime in the near future ! .. he included some .65 sheshou and precise natural flatband .. his packages are always like Christmas! .. thank you my friend ! Now I'm off to shoot these beauties ! ;)

Your welcome bro????..I hope the shells work out ok man and I know you'll do some magic with the yew fork..haha you need to be quicker if you want some sweets..my kids know slingmail means sweeties and know I let my guard down when I'm drooling on a new catty ????

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Your welcome bro..I hope the shells work out ok man and I know you'll do some magic with the yew fork..haha you need to be quicker if you want some sweets..my kids know slingmail means sweeties and know I let my guard down when I'm drooling on a new catty
Haha very true!! .. my boy atleast let me taste it .. it was good! . We have something kinda like it here .. bit not quite the same ... man I'm loving the little natty also!! .. I hit a dove today with it instinctive .. shoots very smooth ! .. and the fox .. well u already know I love it! Lol .. that natural raptor steals the show man ! .. just like my son stole it from me .. if it was any other guy i wouldnt allow it! Haha .. i appreciate you my friend

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.