Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Amateur
2,576 Posts
Earlier this year Mr. Brooks and I worked up a blind trade after he caught me admiring some of his handywork. I received these in the mail from way across the pond this past weekend, and have hardly been able to put them down since. This is the first Chalice frame I've ever held or shot, and boy have I been missing out. This one is so beautiful too, having been crafted from holly and ekki. The half bark on- bark off is maple and shoots really well with the tabs, and the little guppy bb shooter is also holly. He also included a nice paracord lanyard, a hdpe spinner target, an assortment of pouches, a good bit of precise .75mm, and some tasty treats. Needless to say, I'm happy as a pig in mud! I absolutely love this forum and it's talented, generous members. Cheers!

Tool Bicycle handlebar Gas Bumper Wood
Hand Gesture Finger Bicycle part Thumb
Gesture Finger Nail Thumb Wood

Attachments

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Your welcome dude I'm really looking forward to what's coming my way..the lanyard is some of raventree78 handy work:) the little holly cup although thin is strong enough for hunting bands and surprisingly comfy and accurate..have fun mate

1 - 8 of 8 Posts