·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K I could not wait until Saturday
So I started to make something I told myself I wouldn't Lol
Opfs
Went to a site got the dimensions did a rough draft
It is oak and I know it's not finished but I figured I'd probably screw it up anyway
With Hits and ?
Really I do not have the supplies to finish anything
I had two pieces of sandpaper and the tools you see The guy who owned the property before me left a bunch of cars I got rid of all of them the first week I was here
But the maker in me just could not throw away the pieces of oak he used for dashboard he rebuilt old cars 1917-50
This piece was in a 41 Studebaker dashboard I ripped out and threw it in the pile
So yes I want a titanium opfs
On the hunt for titanium in northern Idaho are going to be fun
First shot not joking 30yard water jug contact with 00 buck yahooooo!!
Hitting can at 33 feet but Ammo going so fast I can't tell where I At
haven't did paper yet .
This might look nice sanded and stained ?
Lol
Ironarmknives first " I should frame it it's going to be worth thousands of dollars someday " Lol
Terry , bill , gzk,5jjoey , look out here I Come
This making slingshot shift ain't hard "LBS"here I come

Attachments

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes nice saw old I got that saw a real old Jack and a real old folddown shovel Early 20s I don't know about the saw
Stuff lying around in old cars on the property I bought
I m not really fond of making something and not completing just don't have the tools or supplies for building
This was OK but my mind already thinking put a swell on the outside do this on this do that on that
I just want to shoot I do have a predator Hathcock sniper frame I might Bacote up , I like the naturals and just wiggling on wood so if I do anything it'll be handcarved small stuff I have a few ideas LOL
Like I know a damn thing about anything

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts